Photos by Alice Gherasim <3
SHOP THE LOOK:
I’ve seen a couple gals I follow do a “12 Things” post recently and I really dig the idea of blurting out 12 trains of thought. So here we go..
1. My hair is wet-ish in these pics because they were taken in Grand Central Station after running around New York in the rain. It landed somewhere between polished waves and fluffy frizz but I’m not mad about it.
2. I love this dress. I know it’s simple but I think it’s the perfect fancy pants holiday dress you can also dress down with a tight t-shirt for casual occasions. It looks two-toned but it’s actually the same fabric sewn together in different directions. It’s the Leith Shine Maxi Dress (linked above) and these Metallic Faux-Leather Booties are on sale at Old Navy right now (also linked above)!
3. I went to Churchome in Beverly Hills on Wednesday night and I really, really enjoyed it. I’m Jewish (& half Israeli) but Judaism has always felt more cultural than religious to me. I’d consider myself spiritual and I think exploring other faiths is really cool + I find the happiest, smartest people are those with an open mind.
4. The gals at my work (@somethingsocial) introduced me to Michael Blume last week and I haven’t been able to stop playing his music. His new song is Lifting You and I also really love this whole album.
5. I’ve woken up at 6:30am everyday before work this week. I usually struggle to get out of bed but I think the time change has made it a lot easier and having the extra time to workout and sit down to eat breakfast makes me sooo much happier.
6. I really miss fall/winter. Don’t get me wrong, I love LA, but I can’t wait to live somewhere with true seasons one day. I love the coziness of fall and the holiday feels transitioning into winter.
7. Gift shopping of any sort is my absolute favorite thing to do.
8. I’m not digging the new Instagram story filters :/
9. November 1st was my half birthday so ya girl’s 22 and a half. I realized these past 6 months have probably been the craziest of my life considering I graduated from college, traveled around Europe for a month, moved to LA, launched my blog and got my first job…!!!
10. My friends are I went to Target last night and their shoe/clothing section right now is so good! So many cute, trendy finds.
11. I have Bing Crosby playing on vinyl right now 🙂
12. The fact that there are 7 weeks left in 2017 both overwhelms & excites me!!!
As always, thanks for reading.